Friday 26 September 2008

Ephemera

IMPROV & COMEDY
1. There's been a couple of recent, somewhat polemic discussions on the Improv Resource Center about improv (specifically long-form improv) and its relation to comedy.

The question for you, Foxy, is "How do you see their relationship?" That is, does your improv need to make the audience laugh, or not?

That's an opening question. Perhaps we can have a blog discussion about this.

DIE-NASTY 2008
2. I found some photos from Die-Nasty 2008 online. I see our friend Cariad in them. At first I didn't think I found you in them, Foxy, but then I realized, YOU WERE MOUSTACHIOED!!

2 comments:

Paul Foxcroft said...

My moustache brings all the boys to the yard. And they're, like, "it's better than yours."
Damn right, it's better than yours.
I could groom you, but I'd have to charge.

Yeah. Don't wear a false moustache for more than about two hours. It's remarkably irritating.

Fo' real.

Ben said...

On that same train of thought, avoid wearing applebottom jeans, boots with the fur, etc., during improv, unless you want the whole club looking at you. Because if you do, the next thing you know you'll get low, low, low, low, low, low, low.