Wednesday 3 September 2008

Tumbleweed

Sorry, it's been a quiet month.

I have for the most part not been improvising and thus have had a harder time rattling on about ideas and trends than I might've had otherwise. But I'm back on stage tonight and next week, let me tell you about next week. I fly to Edmonton, Alberta next week to participate in the glory that is a 53 hour non stop improv show at the Die-Nasty/Rapid Fire Theatre. Oh yes. I intend to blog throughout, so you can watch as my mind falls apart like a poorly made sandcastle.

Also on a loosely thematic note, congratulations to the recently (re)married Tom Salinsky and Deborah Frances White who tied a second knot at an awesome ceremony at the weekend. Tom and Deb taught me how to run, and how if one must fall, you can chose what you fall on. Their book The Improv Handbook is currently in the active bit of my reading list. I'll tell you more about it later.

Ben is back in the USA after his teaching time in London is over, which I only mention to assert that Tractor Control is now international.

My fingers hurt. I'll write more tomorrow. Unless my copy of Spore arrives.

No comments: